Saturday, September 08, 2012
Salient Features of ASP.NET MVC Architecture
1. follows Layered Architecture
2. follows multi-tiered Architecture.
3. follows Plug-in Architecture with the help of DI/IOC Container (Using StructureMap)
4. using ORM(Entity Framework) in Data Access Layer.
5. ORM is lightly coupled to Architecture with the help of DI/IOC Container(StructureMap) and AutoMapper Framework(Converts EntityFramework Classes to Domain Classes)
6. Encourages Domain Driven Design, Object-Oriented Programming and Design, Design Patterns.
7. Follows Service-Oriented Design (Ready to be deployed across multiple Nodes)
8. Geared towards TDD and BDD