ASP.Net MVC Best Practices
1. Create Extension Methods of UrlHelper to generate your url from Route.
3. Abstract DI Container
4.Keep your controller free from HttpContext and its tail
5.Use UpdateModel Carefully
6. Avoid ViewData,user ViewData.Model(Say No to "Magic strings"
7. User PRG Pattern for Data Modification
8. Action Filters
Use ActionFitlers for "shared " data. Use Action filters to retrieve data that is shared among different views. Use Partial view to display them.
9. Write your own HTML . If there ia n if , write an HtmlHelper.
11. User JQuery and JQuery UI
12. Create new ActionResult if you need one.
Refactoring is a disciplined technique of making changes to software code structure, altering its internal structure without affecting its ...
Survic has very nicely argued that database storage and retrieval is 80% ( I would say 70%) portion of application. Mocks ups, Screen Desig...
Architecture - client requires at least rudimentary skills in these areas. What is SOA? Benefits? SOA principles for WS? Name standard arc...
Petshop Architecture 4.0 I have used earlier Petshop Architecture. It left a mixed feeling. It was simple to start with but not extensible...