ASP.Net MVC Best Practices
1. Create Extension Methods of UrlHelper to generate your url from Route.
3. Abstract DI Container
4.Keep your controller free from HttpContext and its tail
5.Use UpdateModel Carefully
6. Avoid ViewData,user ViewData.Model(Say No to "Magic strings"
7. User PRG Pattern for Data Modification
8. Action Filters
Use ActionFitlers for "shared " data. Use Action filters to retrieve data that is shared among different views. Use Partial view to display them.
9. Write your own HTML . If there ia n if , write an HtmlHelper.
11. User JQuery and JQuery UI
12. Create new ActionResult if you need one.
I was recently debugging Web Site functionality issue with a client. We were not able to reproduce the issues at our end. I saw that the c...
Survic has very nicely argued that database storage and retrieval is 80% ( I would say 70%) portion of application. Mocks ups, Screen Desig...
Petshop Architecture 4.0 I have used earlier Petshop Architecture. It left a mixed feeling. It was simple to start with but not extensible...
Architecture - client requires at least rudimentary skills in these areas. What is SOA? Benefits? SOA principles for WS? Name standard arc...